Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welcome to CUMDUMP 2014!

Happy New Year to my followers! Another year full of loads behind me. Thank you for being my loyal followers. This year I want to meet more of my fans and take their loads!



2013 count is: 264 loads taken in ass and 11 taken in mouth


Start of 2014 was fun!

I sucked many cocks in hotels, adult stores, and bathhouses during my visit to NYC. I will write about details later. So far having fun, but need more loads in my ass all the time. 

I am on the quest to take more loads and become even sluttier cumdump this year if that is possible. Yes, I need be sluttier than being a hole for more than 300 guys and cumdump for over 250 guys in one year. One cock per day was my average last year. I want more than that. 

I am proud of who I am: openly gay, openly barebacker, famous raw no load refused cumdump, total slut, and internet personality.  Proud to be a Chicago Cumdump that serves many cities in USA. Proud to be the CUNTARMO!


Now,  on the guest to become even a better true whore cumdump 2014!











No comments :

Post a Comment