Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"I'm using your ass as a cum dumpster"

This conversation says all about what I am, how guys treat me, and why they like using me.
I took the pic after i was pounded deep and seeded by 26yo hot tall masculine guy with real 9' cock. He had a bf but really needed to use nsa anon hoe to dump a load. Nothing more, just getting off in public cumdumpster. It's far from being an affair, no even a fuckbud thing, not even like fucking a prostitute, or having actual hook up. It's like using gloryhole in arcade or ejaculating in the fleshlight.  I cannot post any pics of him to protect his identity. I value the privacy of my fuckbuds and  one time breeders as requested. 

Was wondering if you have any loads in your pussy. I need to fuck a slut I've been only fucking my boyfriend for months. I need slut pussy


         cool i have a slut pussy for u:) i have one load hoping to get more today


- I just want your ass to be filled with cream

I like it when that nasty spunk drips out on my cock and your pussy sloppy as fuk
hot i wanna get more loads for u 
I'm going into work for a couple hours. I'd love to use you now if possible. Just dump my seed in your worthless butt quick



-I want your ass in the air. I'm using your ass as a cum dumpster. If you have poppers, leave them out for me to use

          oh yes thats how i like it i am a cum dumpster. poppers will be out

-That's exactly what I like. I'm not cheating on my boyfriend, I'm just using a public cum dumpster
 

     i know its perfect for us exactly i am total slut dumpster and u r just getting off 

      u can treat me as a cumdumpster unload and leave 


After the cumdump
-That cum-filled ass is prime!  Thanks


       i loved it i hope u need cumdumpster every week:)

-I'm glad you did. Your hole was running through my head all day/night

      it was prime cock and prime orgasm still thinking about it and the cumdumpster scene just made it perfect 

-I enjoy the cumdumpster scene for sure. That way I know I'm not cheating on my boyfriend; just using a cumdump. 
I loved when I walked in I could smell the poppers and when I walked into your room I caught you already high and sniffing the poppers. Got me real horny knowing you're always ready to take ANY load. 


       when we fuck i want it to be cumdump as it works for both of us. u have bf but u use me as cumdump  and nothing more and no cheating i want like that


i love greeting my breeders on all fours blindfolded lubed up high on poppers ready for ANY load 


-And you do that very well:) I'd love to use the cumdump again when it's very sloppy from many loads
...breed as a worthless cumdump


        i hope soon i take loads often so anytime u need it


-Don't worry, I will text when I need to use your sloppy hole




The pics after that: 








No comments :

Post a Comment