Monday, August 26, 2013

Rules of the CUMDUMP

These are rules to follow when you fuck and use the Cumdump:

1. NO CONDOMS

Bareback only! I do not fuck with a condom on your cock. I don't provide condoms and don't expect you to.

2. NO PULLING OUT

This is must. No loads go wasted. Shoot deep inside, the deeper the better!

3. NO LOADS REFUSED

I mean NO loads! In other words: I TAKE ALL AND ANY LOADS. Self-explanatory: it is anonymous, no questions asked,  total strangers dumping loads.  No exceptions!

4. NO QUESTIONS ASKED

I don't ask you about you and you don't ask about me. It is just your cock and cum in my hole. You are here for a cumdump, then just dump and go. Only thing that matters, that this is just a hole open for you to fuck and nut.

5. NO LIMP COCKS

Self-explanatory! You better be hard, or at least be able to stick in to dump.


                                         BREED THIS  WHORE!


No comments :

Post a Comment