Friday, August 2, 2013

cumdump for twinks

I love being a cumdump for twinks. I have few regular twinks that are nasty fuckers and breeders. One of them is my favorite 25yo blond twink who has a bf but loves using me as his cumdump on the side. He says every time that I am "the BEST cumdump ever". He loves cum in my hole when he fucks it. The hottest sex ever! This is the last session I had with him a couple of days ago. I had 6 loads in my cunt when he came over. This is his recording in action.






Other twinks that breed me on regular basis and have dumped many loads in me. They are all in-shape extremely hot and hung, kinky, and fuck like animals. They are either perfect nsa breeders or bf material. 

26yo 9'' uncut guy: featured in the previous post 
25yo white blonde 7'' cut all american student:one of my biggest fans
22yo 7'' uncut middleastern twink: featured in older bj posts
26yo tall slim 8'' cut  all american kid who is a bottom but loves breeding me: featured previously 
new 24yo 8'' uncut latin twink who can shoot 5-6 loads per fuck

I  LOVE YOU, BOYS!

1 comment :

  1. next time keep filming....love to watch a spent cock pull out of a cream-filled ass and then go back for seconds and thirds!

    ReplyDelete