Sunday, January 6, 2013

CUMDUMP PARTY

Great start of the 2013!

January 5, 2013.

Motel

20 loads

This day I will remember always. The day I truly lived to my name of cumdump.

I was blindfolded on all fours in my red jock and red "cumdump" shirt, poppered up, taking loads from anonymous tops all day in a sleazy motel. I was raped by guys I never saw. I was gangbanged by a group. I was bred by nasty verbal tops who called me "fucking bitch, fucking cumdump", who were spitting on me, feeding me their cocks, sticking their cocks in my cumfilled sloppy cunt until they shot their dirty loads into the mix. I took all and any loads that day. My cunt was filled with a mix of 20 loads that I kept for many hours. Some of it spilled out while I was getting fucked over and over again but new loads took the place. Cum was spilling from my cunt on the bedshits, dripping down the edge of the bed, and pooling on the carpet. I farted out some loads out for you to see. Some of the loads stayed in my ass to absorb in my body like a real cumdump should do.
All guys were saying that my ass is amazing, it feels so good, they love my cummy sloppy cunt and kept coming by for repeat to just to get into my cumfilled ass to drain their nuts again- they could not get enough of it. They were like kids in the candystore.

I understood what they mean when they say that cum was swimming in someone's ass-that what I felt literally when I stuck my finger in my anus. I felt a pool of warm cum in my enlarged rectal vault. It felt amazing. Warm spunk coating my rectal walls and swimming in my cum reservoir. My anus became a pussy. My rectum became a vagina.

I am here to collect sperm, I am  a DNA collector. I am a cum receptacle. I love it!

Now some teaser pics on different stages of the party as my pussy gets more full of spunk and sloppier. Wouldn't you want to stick your cock in there? I would!








3 comments :

  1. Nice pictures you're right your boicunt looks SO INVITING, I bet nutting inside you must feel FANTASTIC! I'M a straight black guy who just recently in the past few years discovered the joys of sexually using submissive white pig bottoms such as yourself. Man..sometimes I wonder why I still deal with women lol with such willing cum receptacles such as yourself around. AND you're take our fluids bareback inside you..fucking intense, nothing like using and breeding a pig bottom! I have a couple of questions to ask you...one is kinda "taboo " so I'll wait until you reply that it's ok to ask you that specific question. Do you take piss inside your body..and do you do ass to mouth, I love when bottoms lick, slurp and clean my creamy dick after cumming inside them..nothing like making that bottom taste our combined fuck juices off of my dick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE my hero! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete