Monday, August 27, 2012

Milestones




Serving chicago since 2006

Taking loads in my ass since 2006

Favorite Local cumdump since 2008

Internet star since 2008




I am proud of who I am: CUMDUMP!
All who follow my blog or like checking my blog out -thank you!
I got a lot of good comments for last 4 years. I keep fucking because I love it. I keep posting because you love it. Keep it up!

I start posting Sep 2008 and still going. A lot has been changed since then. I am out of relationship (in your face!). I hosted bareback cumdump parties. I fucked a lot of hot young guys. I became a favorite local cumdump. I became internet star. I became a no limits cumwhore. I became a real slut -what I always wanted.

I want all to know that I am the best and hottest cumslut ever and I am happy. I don't refuse loads- I take any loads anywhere.
Yes,  I am a cumdump, nothing more, but I am proud of it and mastered this role.



                                                                that is how I greet guys all the time


                                                                              my signature cumdump pic


No comments :

Post a Comment