Monday, August 27, 2012

another loaded week

Last week update

3 load day

got fucked and bred by 3 guys, one dirty pig latin guy from bbrt, second older white guy, and third sexy 23 yo black 9 cut gangsta looking kid. First one is a known bbrt slut. Other two were from CL and just bred my cumlubed hole without asking any questions.

the next day i met hot young looking guy in early 30s from bbrt who asked me to go to his place. I went, he buzzed me in, i put blindfold on, then got on my knees and start sucking his cock. After some time he rimmed my pussy getting really excited, then fuck me on the sofa , on the bed in all positions until he blew his load in my ass. He was screaming with pleasure and telling me how hot my pussy is all the time.

Finally, on weekend I have a dream come true-see next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment