Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hi all followers. I haven't been updating blog for some time. But I was having a lot of action no worries. Took plenty of loads this year in both my holes. I became what I wanted- a total bareback cumwhore. I take any loads-from buds and strangers, i swallow and take it in my ass.
I don't care about anything I just want cocks and loads in my hungry pussy.

Here is a partial list of all guys I met:


vboy latin guy safe anal

sb black older man who like to fuck me in my panties safe anal by i used his cum to push in my hole


fs some random lain guy from the hood bb load


youngguyil my regular bud bb load


md random white kid suck swallow


5squirts older man suck swallow


bbchi some black guy from bbrt safe anal


jez some black guy safe/raw anal


HK regular asian breeded anal load


random asian load


sb safe anal


indian guy suck swallow


MJ my favorite white kid super fuck bb load


indian fuck safe load


alltop fuck safe load


random white guy oral load


jez bb load


md suck


indian dipgig x2 fuck safe


tiger oral swallow


bjasian bj oral swallow


panaqua bb load



4 load day

titoyo

new white guy nevla

SB

new black redrobbin bb


DL load


2 load

titoyo load

redrobin bb load


3 load

nevla safe load

DL bb load photo vid

SL oral load




nevla safe load



adamasian oral bb load



bj asian suck bb swallow

dl latin bb load



tiger swallow


SL swallow


bj asian bb load


tiger swallow


jbj oral facial


adamasian adam oral/safe load



jtiger bb anal loads x3


fst anal dump


new blk guy jd safe anal


random white guy anal load


youngsoccerlatin anal dump

my young 21yo latin buddy who bred me several times he is a great fuck

video attached


1 comment :

  1. Thank goodness! I was so worried you got married, settled down, and were having boring, wrapped vanilla sex in the suburbs some place. So SO glad to hear you've been riding, swallowing and getting your perfect piece pumped full of juice. You're one of the hottest fucks on the net and glad you're showing what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete