Tuesday, March 1, 2011

cum fiesta

Last 2 days i have plenty of pounding and cum. My ass is sore. I am full with cum. 1st day I set up a GH. I never had one. I got one indian guy in his 20s cuming by and get sucked. He had the sweetest uncut cock perfect size and blew a huge sweet load that I savored, swallowed and played with (video). The same day I made love with MJ, my best fuckbuddy, younger white boy, (story to follow) and got knocked up by him, as usual.


Day 2. The same indian guy from day before wanted to cum over and fuck my ass. Which he did very well (partial video). He fucked me for a while and came in my ass (w condom too bad). But I saved his cum and poured it deep down my chute. It happens he is closeted form india and hadn't have sex with a man for 6 years. Oh God, love being a pussy for closeted guys that need holes to release on the side. Second guy was my old buddy hung black guy who raped my ass for a long time and came in it. He fucked me blindfolded in several poses and kept calling me "bitch". I was happy to have my ass sore and ended up with two nice loads in my cunt (video).





No comments :

Post a Comment