LOAD COUNT

2012


Total loads- 120

in mouth- 30
in ass- 90

2013


Total loads 260

in mouth-10
in ass-250


2014 as of May 6th

in ass-122
in mouth-10

2014 count coming soon


Sunday, September 5, 2010

3 loads in 3 hours

A couple of days ago I posted ad on CL: blindfolded anonymous cocksucker for straight dick and bareback hole for tops to pump and dump in my cunt.
A bunch of guys replied. First was unknown age black DL stocky tall guy with 7 thick uncut dick. He walked in, I was on my knees naked and i sucked him off. He definitely liked it. We did not talk. He jerked off a little bit and blew his sweet load down my throat. He left without saying anything.
Second one was a hottie 24yo!!! latin DL boy with a gf who needed blindfolded mouth. He was hairy, smelled really good , great body. I licked his crotch, sucked his 7 perfect cock and balls. He was telling me to suck it. After some playing he asked me if i swallow-of course! he blew in my mouth and left. Hothothot, straight gl young boy with gf! i wish he becomes my regular.

Third load was in my ass from young black tall athletic guy. I didn't see his face. He cam in found me naked in my jock blindfolded on all fours doggy, he expressed his joy of the show, then just stuck his 8c dick in my hole with force and start plowing me. Insertion was unexpected and bit painful, then it was a great pleasure. He came inside without telling me. I came too. He left happy.
It was a great cummy day:)

1 comment :

  1. What a great day. If only you included pictures of the cock and your battered, used hole. Thanks for the hot post. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete