Monday, March 29, 2010

getting bred by asian cock



I have not been tested for a long time. I think I don't care or don't want to know. I hope to keep safe by fucking just few regular buds. But I am ready to pay the price for the risks that come with taking loads and whatever comes with them from hot young guys down my throat and my pussy. Nothing could compare with that. I am always open for use and dump even if it comes with hazards. Sometimes I get really scared. But most of the times when I am horny, and that's most of times, I am just hungry for dick and cum, I welcome all risks, like a true cumdump.

3 comments :

  1. loved the way he took that hole and loaded you up in less than a minute. bet you had the hot stud's cum leaking from your ass the rest of the day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete