Thursday, January 28, 2010

new daddy and latin soccer stud



22yo latin 5'8" 150 athletic built, smooth. 7" uncut with 4 day load: sucked him and then he pumped my ass and planted his big load. He also took some pics of me sucking him, sweet smooth body w nice cock. I met him the day I left to Madison.

Days earlier I hooked with the older guy I mentioned before. White guy with some belly nice fat average dick and big loads like 5-6 squirts.
'I want u to be my cum dump. We can meet on regular basis"
Sounds great to me. We met. I was blindfolded. on my knees, naked, in my jock only, as usual. He came in we didn't see ea, I started to suck him off. I deepthroated him and he facefucked me for some time. I t was not long, exactly how I like it. He started to cum and I thought it will never end. I kept swallowing and ran out of breath. But managed to get the last drops straight down my throat. I like whem all goes down without staying in my mouth. Like when feel a guy shooting far in my throat. I feel like real cumdump. I came while he was coming. Great! Then he left by saying he wants to meet up again.
BTW, I made a video of the whole session. Really hot. But I lost it for some stupid reason. But you can see me waiting for a cock, sucking deep on it from down like a cattle milking a cow and swallowing movements of my throat, they were 5 of them.

No comments :

Post a Comment