Sunday, January 17, 2010

last week recap

Had two loads in me. First was a load from my new latin bud. I went to his place this time. The room was dark. I had my hat on. Walked in, he was on the chair, I got on my knees and starting worshipping his body, kissing his tighs, licking his balls, sucking his cock. Perfect smooth skin and tasty cock! We didn't see each other or talk. He was moaning when i was playing with his balls and dick. Definitely liked it. Then he stood up and started skullfucking me. I deepthroated him until he came down my throat, i didn;t feel how i swallowed it all. Loved it. Gotta do it again.

Next load was so desired load from dirk. We missed each other. We met in his friend's apartment. Undressed, kissed, i started to lick his body, licking his balls, rimming his hole, which he really liked. He put me on my back, sticked his prick in my hole and started plowing me in missionary pose like his wife, while telling me how good it is. I told him to make me pregnant. After some time i came and he followed with screaming and moaning unloading in my pussy. I carried it for a while before squirting out his big musky load. Hot!

I am looking forward to suck off a new daddy I found on MH. Hope it will happen.

List of regular buds who fill me up with their dicks and loads:

1 asian
2 latin 1
3 latin 2
4 dirk
5 daddy 1
6 daddy 2
7 latin soccer stud

1 comment :

  1. SUPER HOT - great job! -- Alan (http://alanquincey.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete