Thursday, January 22, 2009

stall bj with cum, FINALLY!

An hour ago was one of the hottest bj ever-i went to meet up with my latin bud in one of his office buildings. It was a campus building w students still around. We met at the bathroom, i went in and he was in the stall it took few seconds what to do. i went in the next stall then he kneeled stuck his cock out to my side. i have never seen his cock (i sucked him in dark), it was beatiful.
I started to suck him it was unusual but adrenalin was high we had to be careful, i had to postion myself almost lie down in my stall to be able to deepthroat him , oh my god that is the sweetest cock ever and the perfect size. i can suck him all day without rest. But i didn;t have much time.
I was smelling his tasty croch and chewing his cock, playing with his balls.
IT HAPPENED!!! he wanted to cum quickly, he asked "do u want my seed?" oh yes!  After some cock eating he told me he is cuming and blew a huge load in my mouth, i took it all and savored it , that was the perfect taste-not bitter not too sweet not too salty -tasty. After i savored it i swallowed his cum completely. I still have the taste in my mouth. I don't usually savor cum i just swallow it or guys shoot straight down my throat.
I definitely need to keep this bud. He can fuck long, he is young, he is verbal and he has nice cock and tasty cum. And he is in the area so i meet him on my way home from work. Very sneaky. 


No comments :

Post a Comment