Thursday, January 22, 2009

asian loads

I meet my asian guy pretty often now. he is in the area and we meet at his place or in the building closet. It's either on my way to work in the morning and on m y to home in the evening, quick hot action. We met this week, he started to kiss me, then i sucked me off while grabbing his smooth ass, then he fucked me raw and finally shot his load all in my ass. Other times he just blows in my mouth and i  swallow it completely. I feel i am getting used to swallowing loads without chocking or spitting them. I let them go on the back of my tongue and i swallow. He told me i really know how to suck cock well. Well he is not he only one. There at least 4 others liking it. And he thinks i am hot. Which i am according to many guys. 
Anyway, this is ongoing affair.

No comments :

Post a Comment