Thursday, November 6, 2008

update

Haven't seen dirk for a month, we were busy. we emailed each other and asking who else i fuck
lately it was just him ad the asian guy i suck them off , swallow and take it raw and they load my ass.  Those are my regular raw buds on the side. So I get regular cumloads from 5 guys, including my bf.  Mostly the same all the time so there are no updates.
this week i met dirk again in the closet at work. we kissed and hugged passionately then i sucked him off he didn't let me to go long, he bent me over and tried to stick in my ass, i lubed it with my saliva, he quickly inserted and started fucking me like crazy. It was so hot, we were saying sexy things to each other, he pounded for few minutes, he finally shot his load deep in my belly. my ass was a bit messy but he didn't care he likes me any way. I kept his cum inside me all day, it completely got absorbed. Sweet, i like being pregnant with cum.

No comments :

Post a Comment